2/7/11

Mount Olomana (1st Peak) - February 3, 2011

Did a short hike this past Thursday. I haven't done a weekday hike in...um...forever. My cousin was visiting from the mainland, so I decided to take her on a trail that's somewhat challenging for a first timer but very rewarding at the top. Plus, I had to work in the afternoon, so the first peak ascent of Olomana seemed to be a perfect choice. Good workout. Perfect views. All under three hours.

Check out the links below for my past hikes along the Olomana trail, complete with detailed write-ups, pictures, videos, and directions to the trailhead:

Olomana - May 31st, 2008
Olomana - July 27th, 2009
Olomana - May 18th, 2010
Ahiki Backside (Mount Olomana) - October 24th, 2010

1 comment:

XJ said...

I was actually going to see if I ran into you on this one. Ended up at the doctor's office instead.